Elate Holdings Limited is a Hong Kong listed company. We are now looking for high caliber candidate for our group:-
Chief Technical Officer (Hong Kong based)
We are now building a team with Web 3.0. This position requires a great understanding of large-scale distributed computing and Web 3.0 technologies. We are open to talented people with less experience in web3 but have experience building large robust data solutions and are eager to grow into Web 3.0.
We are looking for a person who will thrive in our fast-paced work environment; who can lead and build a team to methodical, simulation-driven, fast development iterations and a first-principle thinking mindset.
- Formulate IT strategy and short-term/long-term plan on business requirements and digital innovation by adopting new technology, mainly web 3.0 and cloud service).
- Familiar with the market of Bitcoin, Etherum and other Blockchain technologies.
- With hands-on knowledge of AI & Machine Learning, cryptocurrencies, etc.,
- Develop and implement internal standard procedures for managing information, application development and application/technical support services.
- Promote and enforce information security strategies and practices throughout the group.
- Define and enforce the business continuity strategy by providing suitable IT solutions and consultancy on procedures with continuous review and drills.
- Manage and control the IT budget and expenditures.
- Propose and justify the IT solutions to resolve business and IT problems according to corporate IT directions and budgets.
- Manage and control all project budgets, resources, changes and risks.
- Identify and retain talents in the team with potential for further career development.
- Degree holder or above in IT/Computer Science or related discipline.
- Solid experience in any of O2O / ERP / POS / Website / APP / CRM / WMS.
- Decent technical knowledge in programming and cloud service.
- Experience in asset management, risk analysis and hedge fund is a plus.
- Good command in both spoken and written Chinese and English.
- Stationed in Hong Kong with occasional travelling.
How to apply:
Interested candidates please send full resume stating qualifications, academic background, working experience, portfolio, expected salary, available date and contact details to: – By Email: email@example.com
(All personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only)
Posting date: 12 May 2023